Scientific Revolution and enlightenment
Trading Card Creator - Directions
1. Click on "Get Started" and type your first and last name
2. "Topic" = Person's Name
3. Click "Create Your Own"
4. Add an image (needs to be uploaded - image needs to be saved to the computer first)
5. #1 = Background (1st label = Dates Lived, 2nd label = Location)
6. #2 = Role Played (1st label = What was this person's specialty?)
7. #3 = Core of Beliefs (1st label = What is at the core of this Enlightened thinker's beliefs?, 2nd label = Quote)
8. #4 = Effects (1st label = How did the ideas of this person affect others?)
9. #5 = Personal Impression (1st label = What impressed you about this person?)
10. Now that you have filled in each of the categories go back and put information in for each label (2nd box under each label otherwise it won't show up on the card)
11. After you complete each card click on "finish" and click on "save final" and save the card to your "u-drive" or "share final" and email it to yourself.
12. When you have completed all 3 of your trading cards print each card twice - one for you and your partner (open from your u-drive or download from your email)
13. Cut your cards out, fold and tape together